Auto Hematology Analyzer
A Cute “5-Part”
Based on Mindray’s continuous innovation in hematology field, BC-5150 is especially tailored to assist diagnostic labs who need full CBC + 5-part results, with relatively low daily sample volume, restricted lab space and tight budget.
As the lightest and most compact 5-part hematology analyzer so far from Mindray, BC-5150 is a highly user-friendly and innovative analyzer that offers cost efficient CBC and 5-part white cell differential results. It is targeted to fulfill and exceed the demands of our global customers by providing more accurate, more efficient and more innovative solutions for labs.
Two kinds of lyse reagents are located inside of BC-5150, which helps the small labs to save space.
- The 10.4 inch TFT touch screen with a wide viewing angle, brings convenience to clinicians. Users can complete all instrument operations on the screen, practically eliminating the need for an external PC.
- BC-5150 inherits it’s convenient and proven powerful software, the friendly interface is ideal for small sized labs.
- Running capillary blood through the sample probe directly is more convenient for the users in children’s hospitals, etc. For pre-diluted mode, BC-5150 has higher dilution ratio than other
5-part hematology analyzer, thus it brings a better mixing effect.
- BC-5150 supports bi-directional LIS with test results and patient information. HL7 protocol is supported as well.
- Compared with traditional helium neon laser or argon laser, semi-conductor laser has smaller size, lower cost and longer life cycle.
- Improved DC impedance technology is used to count and size the RBC and PLT. The smaller counting aperture (50 μm in diameter) provides better performance on samples with low PLT.
Only three routine reagents are required. These have 2 years shelf life and also less consumed by BC-5150. Original QC and calibrator are also provided to ensure the hematology analyzer’s traceability and testing quality.