BOECO HEMATOCRIT CENTRIFUGE HC-240
The HC-240 centrifuge includes a segmented hematocrit rotor for 24 capillaries. With the segmented hematocrit rotor every capillary has its own chamber. If a capillary breaks, the fragment stay in this chamber or segment without affecting other capillaries. The lid of the rotor is evaluation disc cover in one. The hematocrit value can be read off the lid/evaluation disc right after centrifugation
Controls and displays
- During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated
- The centrifuge’s speed and running time can be variably adjusted for different applications
- Speed display in RPM or RCF
- Time t/min: 1-99 min. in step of 1 min.,
- Time t/sec: 1-59 sec.
- Brake stage, selectable between fast and slow
- Pulse key: For short centrifugation operations
- Open lid key
- Max RPM (Speed) / RCF: 13,000 rpm / 16,060 RCF
- Noise level: < 57 dB(A) (dependent on rotor)
- Dimensions in mm: 228(H) x 262(W) x 352(D)
- Net weight: approx. 10 kg.