Auto Hematology Analyzer
High Performance for ALL
At Mindray, we seek to understand the needs of every customer, and deliver tailor-made solutions. In today’s laboratories, lab managers are looking for an analyzer with greater clinical values, such as higher flagging efficiency to reduce the ratio of microscopic examination, NRBC/body fluid results generated in a small-footprint system, among others, all within limited budget. Mindray BC-6000 fulfills all these clinical requirements and exceeds your expectations!
- With the newly designed opticals and reagent systems, the SF Cube technology can help doctors to better differentiate the clusters of cells, which is the key to revealing more abnormal cells.
NRBC result in every CBC
- In WNB scattergram, BC-6000 provides NRBC, Basophils and WBC-N* results. It means that the actual number of NRBCs can be measured in routine CBC, if they are present in the sample.
- Basophils are counted in this counting channel with NRBC results.
- Basophil and NRBC results are generated on BC-6000 without extra reagent or cost.
Automatic Rerun & Reflex
- Should the sample results trigger the criteria, the autoloader of BC-6000 can return the sample racks for an automatic rerun or reflex check.
Less testing time
- BC-6000 can load up to 50 samples at a time and offers a throughput of up to 110 tests per hour.
Low sample volume
- BC-6000 requires less sample volume as well as reagent consumption. For a CBC+DIFF test with NRBC result, BC-6000 only requires 80μL of whole blood and 35 μL of capillary blood.